Sunday, March 14, 2010

Evaluating the priority+communication complication in society??

It has been such a long time since I last left my mark here..glad to be back...How are all of you,my friends...??
It is indeed very true that time never waits for people.Weeks gone and by and the dreadful(for some people k)PSPM is drawing near.I have been keeping myself busy and I really mean it,taking into consideration that I have never really kept up to date with my endless lists of assignments and revisions.The following weeks after the chinese new year break is such a hectic one that I am still amazed at how many more other people and me included are still able to cope with our life and managing it,but if that is the genuine case.I am seriously taken aback by their determination and passion while going about their daily routines.The first fact is that they readily sacrifice their sleep,which is fairly a taboo and intolerable subject for me.We all know that one must get enough sleep and does not stay up late to enable maximal function of our body .One of my friends who is really brilliant academically (at least that's what I think)stayed up late at night and studied into the wee hours of the morning(5am!!!) just to make up for the time he had gone for outing the whole day long(He came back to college at 12am the night before).What a crazy and unhealthy way of life..!!
But then again,when I come to this the very moment I am writing this article,I suddenly feel that this is an inevitable thing that we are bound to face during our younger years.What I am trying to accentuate here is that all of my friends,dont forget that we are still the strong youth we are and we ought to do anything we feel like doing or we still could so that we will not have any tardy repentance when we reach our golden years.We should do things to the best of our ability while we still have the sinew and strength to carry it on.It is just my personal view but frankly ,I will not be myself if I were to stay up late just to prepare for my PSPM.
It was just yesterday that I had agreed to go outings with my gang(all the boys of A1 block)and a couples of girls.We had a great time chatting with each other and having all the typical chinese foods that we have not had any chance to have our hands on while we are in college.I feel especially elated that I had my first experience of watching 3D movie during the outing,which was Alice in the Wonderland.The movie was funny but so-so.Anyway ,the effects are something that I have only got to see at the age of 18,(Imagine how pity is that,sobzz..) and I really like it.However ,I feel disappointed that I wasnt able to go to the k-box and sing due to time constraints as we had to go to lecturer's house for barbeque.It was a blast and I believed that all of us had fun eating ,chatting and chilling out together at the barbeque.It was 10.30pm the time we reached our college .All these things happen just after the 1 MALAYSIA night which was so crazy(I slept at 2pm because of this event and this causes me migrain)yet memorable at the same time and of course not forgetting the Biology tropical test 3.Therefore ,it is understandably that we have not able to finish our assignments especially of chemistry and mathematics subjects.Amidst all these ,we still have to prepare for major exam which is just another 3 weeks away.Here , I present you all the life of a matriculation scholar.
And if you think this is the end of the story,then you are terribly wrong.This morning, I woke up at 7am to get ready for activities organised by the biro academics jpp.I walked all the way to the guard house from my dorm(more or less 1km ++)only to be told that the other leaders involved directly had just picked their own people to help out and we are not needed.Imagine the frustration that we felt at that time.Our leader extended her apology but we knew that it was not her fault after all.It was the other leader who did not inform our own leader and this led us into this embarrasing situation. I wonder why the other leader can't just inform us beforehand?This is a serious communication breakdown and it actually happened between the chinese and the malay.If this is the scenario ,how can 1 Malaysia proposal be a reality?
That's all I want to say.I hope that you learn something here.My one hour is wasted already so it's better I go back to my math so that I will not do badly in my math test 2moro(yea..chapter 1 to 10).That's all for now.Hope you all have a nice day.tata..^.^

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger