Monday, August 3, 2009

Reflection

I really don't know what to say...my mind is blank...strong feeling that is overwhelming seems so hard to be settled down on a piece a paper than it appears to be..Last sunday is the happiest moment in my life..I ll start to recount that day and record it down right here before they vanish from my memory..I have got to admit that friends are hard to find but it's not really that hard either..what matters is that whether they are true friends...We are now getting into the deeper part,are we?hahaha...
I can only say that I am elated to see all my high school friends that haven even met in quite some time..They hardly change in any way,to my comfort and gratitude..We chat about a lot of things,from school to life and our future heading...
It was an experience worth blogging but unfortunately I don't have much time to write everything..That's all for now and see ya...

6 comments:

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

u r xie yao or hchung?

Sean Lim Sin Sheng said...

U r Adrian.Am i right?

Hang Chung said...

haha
my english not so good la
so is Qi Yao wrote de
haiz,you all(present that day) sure have a lotoffun
but....
if with my presence,sure got more and more fun de.Wahahahahahahaha......

Hang Chung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

haha~hchung~~
add me lagi~~~
sure every1 will ki siao haha~

Powered By Blogger