Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's over!!!!

I am so glad that everything is over...All the frustration that accompanies the torturous PSPM has finally come to an end...I really have no idea why I would be so panic during this PSPM..It seems like it is widely accepted that matrics exam is a piece of cake ,but God knows it was so damned hard this time..I guessed it really had diluted my confidence ,however I am still optimistic about the outcome..There is nothing that Leong cannot do right?lolx...(P/S:This is not arrogant ,this is positive-thinking..TQ)
It comes as a relieve to know that Miss Hui Pei is still alive..just kidding..I have long lost contact with her..It is recently that she smsed me...I am so elated when a long -lost friend contacted me..Nevertheless,it is not at all a good news..I do not know what has happened during these few months and I think I am not that good at drawing a conclusion at all..So,i feel like I just gotta leave the thing as it is..Let nature takes its course and I believe that the truth will prevail...
The thing that I am going to do now is to enjoy myself and let my mind roams free like a wold horse..Hopefully this letting down of hair will enable me to get all the necessary rest that I have not had enough of it..That's all...Tq

2 comments:

Ace L.Zhi Wei said...

Hi,mr Leong!! havent meet for ages,how do u do? very sorry for the digimon 3...however, jz enjoy ur vacation! Have a nice holiday!

Ace L.Zhi Wei said...

i will try my best to find it again!Hope that it produce an outcome!

Powered By Blogger