Saturday, October 31, 2009

Matric 1st sem is finished .....Is hurray or tearful

Haha,our matric first semester is over already. Reminding back my first day in matric, it is really embarrassing. Missing family and you all plus loneliness make my tear flowing down frequently. Fortunately, i could adapt the environment expeditiously. Friends, I possess few, but frankly speaking, I like you all more. The most popular question asked by my friends and family is, how is your life in matric,Perlis. Indeed, my life there is quite mundane and acceptable. Classes followed by ceaseless homework made my life there hectic. When I am free and lazy, I can utilise my dear computer to surf internet in my library. Furthermore, althought matriculation is full of Malays, perhaps this is not a bad fact. My crazy Malay friends in my class really leave a sweet and enjoyable memory to me. Then, how about chinese friends? Genius,clever and intelligent are adjective that can be used to describe them. Chit-chating with them is prime activity among us. That's all about them. They are my source of pressure. Really. Showing off, I got a friend who is come from Langkawi. Thus, I went to Langkawi last few month with him as his parents are tourism agents. We, a group of six, spent 4 days in there. It is a magnificent trip, but Redang island is my favourite. Redang island is more gorgeous and the sea there is really spectacular as well as attractive.

Then my life is relax until my first semester examination (PSPM). Struggling and striving for the exam, I put quite lot effort in it ( but still quite lazy as i were wasting my time to play DOTA ) . The exam really astonished me. This is the first time i blanked questions in my exam,at least 5-10 questions i didn't answer in math paper 2 and 2-3 questions in chemistry paper 2. Besides, I also cannot answer well in my physics paper 1. I wronged 10 plus questions in this paper. Depressing me, everyone said that the paper1 is very easy. I don't want to bother it anymore. 4.0 or 4 flat, is it possible for me to achieve it? Let bygones be bygones.

After MUET speaking test, thenI want travelling in KL with Shi Jing. Haha. I really vent utterly my frustation and sadness. 4 days trip ended and i come back to my blissful house. These days you, form 6 friends are taking final year exam. So is quite difficult to meet you all. luckily I am still manage to see your handsome and beautiful faces. I really appreciate our friendship compared to matric friends. So, I sincerely hope that you all can actively write something in this blog. Those who never write words in here,please share anything here :)

Left few days,I will continue my secong semester. Promising to study more diligentlyand harder, I will prepare and arm myself for all examinations. With God's helps and wisdom, I hope i can achieve what i desire. Can I attain my ambition? haha. Ultimately, let us gambateh and plus oil o. YES we can. We will fight,Fight,FIGHT.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger