Sunday, April 5, 2009

Register my presence lolx+.=

Hello...everyone..My name is Leong (juz in case you guys do not have any idea who I am).It's been a very long time since we last all sat around in the class and had a nice chat.Time flies really fast and some of us manage to keep in touch despite the loose schedule0.o...opps..something is terribly wrong..hahax.However ,I have to admit that lots of us have not seen each other for a long span of time..blame the work and real-life scenario..lolx.Anyway,a couple of our DEAR friends have done an excellent job recording all our sweet and sour memories.It's a real comfort to realize that they are actually keeping track of all the eventful things(Is keeping track the right word to be used here..I doubt it..Anyone with more suitable word is more then welcomed to correct me..Hereby is my gratitude in advance..Alligator Gotaizmas :) )that happened in our secondary years.I am quite taken aback when I find out that those who don't usually stand out in writing skills in fact can write the very..err..touching posts..hehe.Perhaps it's something all of us share and experience it ourselves and so it's taken preciously.The journey of life has been a roller-coaster ride..There are all the ups and downs.However,when it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead,just look beside you and your best buddies will be there.
I wish all the former classmates of 5S1 of PEI HWA secondary school in Sungai MATI,Muar can cherish the 'quality' time we spent together and take it as a blessing that will be our very own supporting block in our future lives.Take care,all my friends!!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger