Sunday, December 27, 2009

The December...

Haha... me again... really like to write sth here... This month is meaningful and special because both my birthday and Christmas are in this month...

Firstly, 22 dec, my birthday... I thought i will no going to have any activities to celebrate my birthday. Somebody might forget it. In addition, I am in Perlis. on that night, after Shi Jing called me, I intended to go to toilet before sleeping. Who knows, when I opened my door, my friends sang "Happy birthday to you...happy...." loudly tome. What a surprise, i was astonished by them. Luckily I didn't scream as if i see a ghost... haha. There were no cake, no gift and no candles, but they made a mountain of Ferrerro Rocher for me. Woa, 差点就想广告那样。哈哈,夸张一点。


A wonderful surprise from them.and unexpected. that day i receive quite a number of blessing and smsas well as facebook message...haha... not bad.. and also got one friend 拉二胡的生日快乐歌for me... haha... memorable birthday...

Christmas...

I followed my friend to Church for the celebration. It was really an excellent experience. 24 dec,christmas eve, we went to some places for caroling... Singing "we wish you a merry christmas", I ate a lot because every house we visited prepared some food for the carolers. haha... Oops my caroling pictures are missing already...haiz...

never mind. on 25 dec night, I went to church for the celebration.





The event started with singing hymn... to praise the God... There were a lot non-christian too... dont know whether they sang or not>.<






And then is preaching time...here got professor Heng from England to share the origin of Christmas... He emphasised frequently that christmas exists because of birth of Jesus Christ. Actually Santa Claus is not the main character on that day o... OIC ...And Jesus who is the son of God died on the cross for the sake of us , as he sacrified himself to save all of us from the sins...same as Shi Jing says... Then he revived... miracle...





Following that was singing performance from some church members... Merry christmas merry christmas... of course in order to make the atmostphere more 热闹, there got santa to give some presents to the audience... Haha... I got the present too... actually only some junk food and sweets lo...

That is the christmas la in kangar Perlis... quite special and memorable... Luckily i can go out, otherwise i will have to stay in dorm study unceasingly... haha...
A brand new year is coming soon.A fresh new start for all of us... Gambateh strive in 2010... see ya...miss u alllllll.....all the best... bye :)
















0 comments:

Powered By Blogger