Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life in Matric

haiz. Leaving you all is depressing as i am missing you all so much. For your information,reveiling my secret, my tear was like tapping water flowed without stop when i departed to Perlis. At that moment, I knew I surely will have minimal time to meet all of you. when Wei Jie and Ying Xian called me that day, i nearly become a deaf-mute person,fortunately i could abide and talked to them.haha,embarassing.
After I settle down in Matric, I slowly(within a week) accustome to the enviroment and life at here. I start to know some friends. Some are good and some are ok. Actually i have a better friend here who have similar character with me. luckily. But after all,i miss the days that we all can chat unceasingly. Here is full of tension,i discover that i am hard to compete with other(few). Their mind is much more better that me. I take physics and my friend is very in that subject.His logical thinking impress me and make me worry about my result. But after all, the pressure still cannot make me burst.haha.
Other sad thing is, I can only go back to my house four time(2weeks in one time) in this one year matric. So,I will appreciate and make full use of my coming holiday to accompany my family and meet as much friends as i can.
I cannot post the picture here because the computers here do not have bluetooth. So, after i go back,I will share the pictures here with you all lo.
hopefully you all can remember me.and good luck for you future. let us gambateh together lo.
Byebye

1 comments:

5s1-2008 said...

HC Gambateh hahax

ahying

Powered By Blogger