Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tagged Tagged

Hoong Hoong Tagged me~

1. Beside your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Forehead? Perhaps

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
It’s so hot. (Midday edy =x )

3. Who was the last person/people you took a picture with?
Hmm.. I cant remember..During my cousin's wedding? with cousins.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Spoiled? 50% XD

5. Will you donate blood?
I’ve never tried before, but I m willing to. =o

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeah, so many =)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No. =.= what question la..

8. What does your last text message say?
Saying that there's nowhere I can get the lastest class name list.. since it is kept by counseling teacher.

9. What are you thinking right now?
How to answer this. =x

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
No. ‘cos I’m answering this tag -_- shhhh

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
Last night? This morning la, almost 6am.

12. Where did you buy tee you are wearing right now?
I didn’t buy it…a dark blue Cotton-Club-Ferrari tee

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yeah, always.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Wei jie looo

My turn to tag.. keke =)

Tag
1. Ace aka Zhi Wei
2. Adrian aka Xie Yao
3.Yi Fohng
4.Eric aka Wei Jie
5.Yan Sheve
6. Lian Wei
7.Jun Yan
8.Jing Xin
9.Yan Fen
10. Kee Ann


15. Who is No.2 having a relationship with?
I Don’t Know (hahax)

16. Is No.3 is male or female?
Male~

17. If No.7 and No.1 get together, would it be good?
Gay? They were best friend, though.

18. What is No.1 studying about?
JPA scholar (envy ~~~) In MMU – computer science >_<

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Themmm all? Not long ago looo
Form6 school reopen, I met most of them.. but within these 2 weeks.. the one face to face chatted with me was only Kee Ann
.

20. Is No.4 single?
Yes gua? Keke.. He didn’t tell me arrr

21. Say something about No.2.
No.2…A very smart yet 38 guy Hahax… at Pahang matriculation now~…>_<

22. What do you think No.3 and No.6 being together?
Non-stop quarrel =)

23. Describe No.9.
She has a twin sister~~ hardworking, looks fierce when she's not smiling XD


24. What will you do if No.6 and No.7 fight?
Grab my popcorn and eat~

25. Do you like No.8?
Yeah~ sure lo~

2 comments:

Hang Chung said...

a ying dont forget me o
hope you will continue to gambateh lo:)

柠檬茶x3 said...

wont forget you la hahax

Powered By Blogger